"The Howard" Solid Navy
NOTE ON SIZING: This is an athletic slim shirt intended to fit very tailored - if you prefer a looser fitting shirt, size up from the recommended sizing.
In-between sizes? Email Support@stateandliberty.com to learn more about our custom sizing options.
- Hidden collar button ensures your collar will be standing tall and crisp all day long
- Comes equipped with two "State and Liberty" stainless steel collar stays and embroidered "S&L" on the button side placket
Our shirts are designed for a "V" shaped body type with an extremely tailored waist. Therefore, the fit of this shirt is an athletic slim cut shirt - if you prefer a looser fitting shirt, size up from the recommended sizing.
All body types are different; therefore, we always recommend ordering two sizes and then returning one.
Unlike traditional dress shirts, we do NOT recommend dry cleaning our dress shirts...
Instead, please follow our recommended instructions:
- Wash shirt on a cold, delicate cycle alone or with other State and Liberty Dress Shirts (or other similar style fabrics)
- Hang to Dry
100% Free Returns/Exchanges
If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return, no questions asked, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Please note: Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from our return policy - Thank you.
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.