If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
"The Irving" Navy and Purple Big Check
NOTE ON SIZING: This is an athletic slim shirt intended to fit very tailored - if you prefer a looser fitting shirt, size up from the recommended sizing.
In-between sizes? Email Support@stateandliberty.com to learn more about our custom sizing options.
A true athletic fit crafted from our Athletic Performance Fabric, this navy and purple check dress shirt has a semi-spread collar and is as light and comfortable as it gets. At first glance "The Irving" might look like more of a casual shirt but throw on a navy tie and it presents a bold, professional look.
Fabric Composition: Polyester / Spandex
- Hidden collar button ensures your collar will be standing tall and crisp all day long
- Comes equipped with two "State and Liberty" stainless steel collar stays and embroidered "S&L" on the button side placket
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.