If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Grey Tech Hoodie with Mask
NOTE ON SIZING: This is an athletic slim shirt intended to fit very tailored - if you prefer a looser fitting shirt, size up from the recommended sizing.
In-between sizes? Email Support@stateandliberty.com to learn more about our custom sizing options.
Sizing Note: We recommend sizing up from your standard size with this item.
Developed for the times and crafted from some of the nicest feeling fabric you will ever put your hands on, this athletic fit hoodie has a built-in gaiter face covering so you will never leave your place without your mask again. Perfect to get a sweat in and great to wear casually, these versatile hoodies are a must-have.
Note: These are not medical-grade masks and should not be used as an N-95 substitute. The cloth face coverings recommended by the CDC are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
Per guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), these cloth masks are not considered personal protective equipment (PPE), since their capability to protect the wearer is unknown. Any mask, including cloth masks, should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face (and in such instances, cloth masks may provide no additional protection). Additionally, this product is not a medical device and this product is not endorsed, certified, approved, evaluated or reviewed by any third party, including by the Food and Drug Administration or any other regulatory body, and is not intended for the use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or any condition, including but not limited to COVID-19. State & Liberty Clothing Company, LLC (and its owners and affiliate Ann Arbor Mask Company) makes no claim that the product is effective in any way and DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN. MASKS SHOULD BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.