If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Heavy Crewneck - Maroon
NOTE ON SIZING: This is an athletic slim shirt intended to fit very tailored - if you prefer a looser fitting shirt, size up from the recommended sizing.
In-between sizes? Email Support@stateandliberty.com to learn more about our custom sizing options.
The Heavy Crewneck has a true athletic fit and is crafted from a soft Peruvian cotton 4-way stretch fabric that retains its shape over time. This cotton-based layer puts a modern look on a classic crew and is professional enough to wear in the workplace. Featuring a ribbed collar and darts in the back, this crewneck is a perfect all-season weight with versatility to be worn for all occasions.
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. Hang to dry.
- Fabric: 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Origin: Made in Peru
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.