If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Limited Edition: Tan Double-Breasted Peacoat with Brown Fur (Ships in 5 Weeks)
NOTE ON SIZING: This is an athletic slim shirt intended to fit very tailored - if you prefer a looser fitting shirt, size up from the recommended sizing.
In-between sizes? Email Support@stateandliberty.com to learn more about our custom sizing options.
This limited edition tan double-breasted peacoat with brown faux fur is crafted from a unique soft-brushed technical fabric with extreme stretch. Tailored to our signature athletic fit in a solid tan shade lined with incredibly soft stretch fur, this peacoat will leave you amazed by how fitted you can wear this coat without sacrificing comfort. This coat is a show stopper while still being extremely functional for those cold winter days.
- Double-breasted with a broad notch lapel
- Fully faux fur lined the interior
- Superior weight to get you through the coldest winter days
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at email@example.com
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.