We at State and Liberty pride our Dress Shirts on being extremely low maintenance and able to withstand the test of time. With that being said, here are some care for instructions that will ensure your dress shirts are looking their best after a wash and maintaining their best quality over their lifetime.
Unlike traditional dress shirts, we do NOT recommend dry cleaning our dress shirts...
Instead, please follow our recommended instructions:
- Wash shirt on a cold, delicate cycle alone or with other State and Liberty Dress Shirts (or other similar style fabrics)
- Hang to Dry
Additional Care Tips:
- Always button all the buttons on the dress shirt before throwing in the wash
- Always button the top button of the shirt when drying on a hanger
- Always wash the white shirts alone and feel free to use bleach and warm water
- If your shirt gets oil stains on the collar, feel free to rub detergent or stain remover directly on the stain to clean it up
Experiencing a few small creases or wrinkles?
- Throw the dress shirt in dryer on low heat (AFTER it has already been hanged to dry) for no longer than 5 minutes
- Steam the dress shirt (be careful to not have the spout directly on the fabric)
- Iron the dress shirt on the lowest possible heat setting, pressing very gently down on the fabric (Please note that ironing with too hot of an iron can burn through the fabric). Please be careful.
If you are experiencing loose button threads after multiple wears:
- Do not pull out button threading, this will force the button to fall off
- Cut away any excess threading that is on the buttons
- Contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of any issues you are experiencing immediately
Thank you and enjoy your S & L Dress Shirts!
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.