If your gear doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the items with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Note: If your original purchase was made on our USA website, you will need to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your return.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy - sorry for the inconvenience!
- Custom made gear cannot be returned for a cash refund - only store credit or a remake will be issued.
- Because of high costs and difficulty with labels, all international (outside of Canada and the US) customers are responsible for creating their own label to send back gear for returns/exchanges.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
- If you're hitting the gym daily and you work yourself into a new size (either sizing up by lifting/bulking or sizing down by running/cardio), and you're past our 90-day return mark, please reach out to us and we will take care of you.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.