If your gear doesn't fit or you don't like it for any reason, State and Liberty accepts any return that is tagged, unworn, and re-sellable within 30 days of the purchase date. We'll even pay for return shipping, and we are happy to replace your items with a different size/style or refund your full order price - whichever you prefer. If your return is outside of our 30 day window, please email Toronto@stateandliberty.com to assist with next steps to ensure we get you taken care of.
Note: If your original purchase was made on our USA website, you will need to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your return.
Additional return notes:
- Monogrammed items are non-refundable and are exempt from the above policy.
- Made to Measure and Made to Order items are non-refundable. If you are not satisfied with the fit, please reach out to email@example.com or the store location you were fit at for next steps.
- Tailored items are non-refundable.
- Because of high costs and difficulty with labels, all international (outside of USA) customers are responsible for creating their own label to send back gear for returns/exchanges.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 30 days to request to return your order once you receive it.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.