We pride ourselves on our Athletic Fitting Polos being extremely low maintenance and able to withstand the test of time. With that being said, here are some care for instructions that will ensure your polos are looking their best after a wash and maintaining their best quality over their lifetime.
Our recommended care instructions:
- Wash polo on a cold, delicate cycle alone or with other State and Liberty dress shirts and/or polos (or other similar style fabrics)
- Hang to dry
Additional Care Tips:
- Always button all the buttons on the polo before throwing in the wash
- Always button the top button of the polo when drying on a hanger
- Always wash the white polos alone/with other white shirts
- If your polo gets oil stains on the collar, feel free to rub detergent or stain remover directly on the stain to clean it up
- Do not dry the polos when wet as this may cause the fabric to shrink
Experiencing a few small creases or wrinkles?
- Throw the polo in dryer on very low heat (AFTER it has already been hung to dry) for no longer than 1 minute
- Steam the Polo (be careful to not have the spout directly on the fabric)
- Iron the Polo on the lowest possible heat setting, pressing very gently down on the fabric (Please note that ironing with too hot of an iron can burn through the fabric). Please be careful.
Thank you and enjoy your S & L Polos!
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.