If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Athletic Fit Stretch Suit - Heathered Blue
- Two-button single-breasted
- Medium notch lapels
- Lightly padded shoulders
- Brown buttons and button hole stitching
- Standard pockets
- "The Boylston" Navy with White Dots lining
- Double vent jacket
- True athletic tapered fit
- Hidden soft-stitched hemline with excess fabric to adjust length
- Extreme 4-way stretch for comfort and durability
- Low maintenance and wrinkle-free
Tailoring Note: Our blazer sleeves have space from the cuff to the functional buttons, allowing them to be shortened 1.5" or lengthened 0.75" when taken to a tailor to ensure a perfect sleeve length.
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.