If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return that is unworn and resellable, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
Athletic Fit Stretch Tuxedo - Navy with Shawl Lapel (Made to Order: 8 Weeks)
MADE TO ORDER: This tuxedo is made to order and ships in about 8 weeks. After purchase, a suiting specialist will reach out to you ensuring your order is perfect.
Buying a suit is an experience - our customers have had the most success by scheduling a consultation here with our sizing specialists.
- Single-breasted and single-button blazer
- Shawl lapels
- Lightly padded shoulders
- Navy covered buttons and buttonhole stitching
- Standard pocket
- The "Boylston" Navy with White Polka Dots lining
- Double vent
- True athletic tapered fit
- Metal side-adjuster waistband
- No belt loops
- Hidden hemline with excess fabric to adjust inseam
- Extreme 4-way stretch for comfort and durability
- Low maintenance and wrinkle-free
Three important notes
- Our shirts are designed for the 'V' body type with an extremely tailored waist.
- If you are between two sizes, size up.
- All body types are different - feel free to order two sizes and return one. All CA returns and exchanges are on us.
- All of our shirts come with an athletic cut. That being said, we do offer bulk custom sizing options. If you are interested, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No dry cleaning necessary.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy.
- Only gear that are unworn / unwashed can be returned, unless there are product defects.
LEGAL STUFF - THINGS WE HAVE TO SAY:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.